In order to qualify for Monarch Global Academy Laurel your child must meet the following:
- Your children must qualify to be an Anne Arundel County Student.
- Your children’s home school must be either Brock Bridge Elementary, Jessup Elementary or Maryland City Elementary.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020.
- Children must be entering Kindergarten through Eighth Grade for the next school year (2020-2021)
When you submit your online application form, you will be asked for your child’s 6-digit student number (the one used for lunch). Contact your child’s school to access this number if you do not know it.
The pass code is your child’s birthday entered as yyyymmdd. If you are new to Anne Arundel County Public Schools, you will have to create a new account and will then be assigned a temporary number.
After submitting your application you will receive an email confirming the application was submitted properly, please save this email, you will need this information to complete when the lottery is posted.
YOU MUST SUBMIT ONE APPLICATION FOR EVERY CHILD THAT YOU ARE APPLYING!
(e.i. child one submit application- second child submit another application etc.)
If you have two children applying to Monarch Global Academy or you already have a child at Monarch Global Academy Laurel and their sibling(s) is applying this year, Read Monarch Global Academy Laurel’s Sibling Policy.
Monarch Global Academy Laurel Kindergarten & New to the County Admission Requirements
To register children entering kindergarten or if your child has not attended an Anne Arundel County School in the past; after your child has been offered a seat to Monarch Global Academy Laurel, you will need to provide the following information:
- Two proofs of residence:
- Mandatory: apartment lease, mortgage statement or deed
- One of the following (Must be dated within the past 60 days): utility bill, current bank statement, W-2 form, social security check, current pay voucher or domestic relations check
- Original Birth certificate
- Completed Physical
- Completed immunization record
- Social Security Card
- Documentation that the caregiver has legal custody of the child (if applicable)
- Parents Legal Identification (Drivers License or State Identification card)