New Programs & Options
Monarch Academy Annapolis offers a full-day Pre-K program. The program equips children with the foundational knowledge and skills necessary for success in kindergarten and beyond. Pre-K eligibility is subject to state enrollment criteria, including income and age. Pre-K students must be 4 years old by September 1 of the school year they are applying for.
* Limited paid tuition seats available for those who do not meet the income restriction.
eSchool @ Monarch Academy Annapolis
In the 2020-21 school year, Monarch Academy Annapolis launched a blended distance learning option and that will continue as a permanent Pre-K–5th grade program. The new eSchool is an 80% virtual and up to 20% in-classroom learning model and provide the same highly regarded and rigorous programs and services in a blended distance learning environment. Registration is now open, on first-come, first serve basis, for the eSchool option as well as for existing in-school program.
Experience the Monarch Difference
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- Primary performing visual arts school
- Critical thinking
- Explore local and global issues
- Character development
- Community engagement
- Creative-learning environments
- State-of-the-art facilities and new outdoor classroom and activity areas
- Before- and after-school clubs focusing on science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and the arts
- Chromebooks and WiFi hotspots available for enrolled students during distance learning and eSchool program
- Option to attend Transformation Theatre Company camp for summer 2021