The Monarch Academy Anne Arundel Board Members:
Sissy Jimenez, Chairperson
Carley K. Czyzewski
Jess Deinlein, Laurel*
Shae Delfino, Glen Burnie*
Amber Marcheso, Annapolis*
The Monarch Academy Anne Arundel Board
2nd Wednesday every other month from 6 – 8 p.m.
August 12, 2020
October 14, 2020
December 9, 2020
February 10, 2021
April 14, 2021
June 9, 2021
Minutes from Past Meetings
Monarch Board Minutes 2.12.20
Monarch Board Minutes 12.11.19
Monarch Board Minutes 9-12-19
Monarch Board Minutes 6 12 19
Monarch Board Minutes 04.10.19
Monarch Board Minutes 2.13.19
Communications with the Board
Communications with Board Members or the Board Office by phone, mail, fax, and/or e-mail are part of the public domain and may be subject to disclosure under the Maryland Public Information Act.
Speaking at Board Meetings
Public Comment is taken by the Board at all regularly scheduled meetings. Those wishing to offer comment before the Board can sign up to 2p.m. the day of the board meeting by e-mailing boardAA@monarchacademy.org. Additionally, sign-ups will be accepted in-person prior to meeting being called to ordered.
Please note the following when signing up to testify at a Board Meeting:
- Testimony on agenda items will be taken when those items are before the Board. Testimony on items not on the agenda will be taken during the Public Comment portion of the meeting.
- To assist the Board, speakers during the Public Comment portion will be grouped by topic.
- Those who sign up and are not present when their name is called will forfeit their opportunity to speak.
- Regardless of whether the testimony is offered on an agenda item or during Public Comment, student-specific concerns and personnel issues cannot be discussed before the Board.
- Public Comment is limited to up to ten individuals/groups with a maximum comment time of three minutes and remaining time cannot be yielded to other individuals/groups.