The Children’s Guild programs are guided by Transformation Education (TranZed), an organizational philosophy that fosters a culture of flexibility. This culture creates management and staff who are agile thinkers. This assures children are treated as individuals and taught the way they learn best.
TranZed also infuses the beliefs and values of The Children’s Guild into the look of its physical environment, child-caring and educational approaches, the mindset of its employees, and its operating systems. The design of the physical environment and the approaches used to care for and educate children are based on the newest findings in neuroscience, and therefore creates an enriched, brain-compatible environment. This philosophy has been proven to:
- Increase return to less restrictive environment
- Increase ability to manage difficult children
- Increase academic scores
- Decrease child care worker, foster parent and teacher turnover rates
- Decrease need for physical crisis intervention
- Decrease time focused on crisis management