All volunteers will need to complete the Volunteer Agreement and are subject to background screening
Many of you are eager to begin earning your service credits. The Family Support Coordinator will be tracking and monitoring each family’s FSCs. Please make sure that you sign the Family Service Credit log each time you come to the school to volunteer. This log will be held in the new Family Resource Center which is located in room 125 (behind the 1st floor computer lab).
There will be many ways for you to earn FSC’s. Some examples of ways to earn credits:
- Attend a field trip with your child’s class
- Volunteer to assist with lunch in the café
- Volunteer to assist with dismissal
- Assist the front office staff with copying and other secretarial needs
- Become a guest reader in a classroom
- Attend parent workshops or Parent-Talk-Tuesdays
- Attend special events at school (Wingspan, concerts, plays etc.— earn 1 credit for each event)
- Donate new or gently used uniforms to the Monarch Closet (1/4 credit for each item)
- Discuss specific grade/classroom needs with your child’s teacher
- Many more ideas and opportunities to come!
Link for additional information on Volunteering